Programme Grande École
"Master in Management"
The Big picture
Rabat Business School Programme Grande Ecole is built around three levers:
- Tomorrow’s Junior Manager will necessarily have an INTERNATIONAL profile and be open to MULTICULTURALITY.
- Tomorrow’s Junior Manager must be, upon leaving school, a “junior expert” in a key area of management to be immediately operational, efficient and credible in his role.
- Tomorrow’s Junior Manager will have to be a “relational leader”, experienced in the management of human diversity, to drive change within the organization and promote the adaptation of the company to its environment.
Finance & Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Portfolio Manager in financial companies
- Bank Branch Manager
- Management control consultant
- Internal auditor, etc.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Market Manager
- Group Manager
- Marketing Manager
- New Product Manager, etc.
- Operational Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Procurement Manager
- ERP Project Manager
- Transport Manager, etc.
- HR Development Manager
- Diversity Manager
- Talent Manager
- Human Capital Consultant
Steps to follow in order to apply in the Master program :
Step 1 : Pre-application on the UIR website: http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
Step 2 : Preparation of the online application form & file
Step 3 : Uploading Motivational Video
Step 4 : Admission : Results available on the candidate space
All students with a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
The application file must include the following documents:
- Copy of the Baccalaureate diploma
- Transcripts of the first year of higher education
- Transcripts of the 2nd year of higher education
For candidates who have already obtained their diploma
- Transcripts of grades from the 3rd year of higher education
- The certificate of completion or copy of the diploma
For candidates in the process of graduation
- Certificate of completion of the 3rd year of graduate studies
- The motivation video is optional at this stage.