International Student Bureau – ISB
- Encourage Rabat Business School students to get involved in the community;
- Develop a calendar of annual events;
- Dynamize and develop student life at Rabat Business School;
- Manage and coordinate the events of the different Student Clubs;
- Collaborate with the Student Clubs and help them realize their projects;
- Accompany Rabat Business School students in the preparation and organization of their international mobility/academic exchange.
RBS Student Clubs
To develop the social entrepreneurship spirit of Rabat Business School students.
To promote the art of debate and the enrichment of general culture through workshops and conferences.
Music for All
- Create, deliver and develop life-changing experiences in a positive way through music for all.
- Teach music theory and piano to music enthusiasts who want to learn.
The Culture Blend
To promote multiculturalism within RBS by strengthening the synergy between Moroccan and international students through several activities and events.
- Introduce students to trading and financial markets and train them through theoretical and practical courses at the Bloomberg trading room.
- Organize conferences and competitions.
- Represent Rabat Business School at various events and demonstrations: JPO, Fairs, Forums, Competitions, Oral exams, Integration, etc….
- Accompany candidates and sponsor new students