QTEM Exchange Programme
For ambitious students with a quantitative orientation
The best-in-class program in data-driven management
Develop skills in analytical and quantitative techniques for decision making in an international context
Prepare international leaders who use analytics to create a better world.
Academic Excellence, Business and Policy Relevance, and International Partnership.
Your main contacts
QTEM International Office Coordinator
Program Manager, Master in Business Analytics, E-learning manager
Associate Dean of Programs
Program Manager, Programme Grande Ecole
An exclusive network of leading institutions worldwide
QTEM – Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management—is an international network that brings together outstanding students, academic partners, and international corporations.
It gives you access to at least two valuable international experiences: An exchange semester and an international internship.
There are currently 26 academic members, ranked among the most prestigious schools and universities around the world.
Rabat Business School is the only QTEM academic member from Africa and the Middle East
You have access to at least two valuable international experiences
- An exchange semester in one of the 26 academic partners
- An international internship proposed by the corporate QTEM members
How to become the next QTEM graduate?
The program is open to Master students within the 26 academic members.
In Rabat Business School, QTEM is accessible to
- First year Master students in RBS. Applications opened on Fall semester
- Thirst year Bachelor students to be enrolled in one of the school’s Master degrees. Applications opened on Spring Semester
If your are a 1st year Master student in RBS
If you are a 3rd year Bachelor student in RBS
The application file consists of
(30th November for M1 and 15th April for Bachelor 3)
- Completed and signed QTEM student engagement: It can be downloaded at QTEM Student Engagement
- A Motivation letter: Explaining how QTEM would foster the student’s academic and professional experiences.
- A recommendation letter: If possible.
- Your latest grades transcript (i.e., relevé de notes)
Requirements for QTEM
The common acceptance pre-requisite for QTEM is based on the GMAT score:
- ≥ 595: The student meets the common acceptance pre-requisite for QTEM
- 555-<595 : The student can be considered for QTEM if exceptional profile (to be assessed by the local Academic Partner)