International Triple Bachelor
The International Triple Bachelor in Business (ITB) Program enables a carefully chosen cohort of exceptionally qualified high school graduates to pursue their studies across 3 distinct Business Schools situated on different continents.
This program presents a distinctive undergraduate curriculum in Business Administration with a global perspective, culminating in 3 degrees from 3 institutions.
Institutions involved in this Program
Rabat Business School
Rabat Business School, Rabat, Morocco
- RBS is AACSB accredited and has been ranked, for the second year in a row, by the prestigious QS World University Rankings
- Ranked 54th worldwide (2023 Financial Times Ranking), RBS is the 1st and only business school in Africa and in the Middle East to appear in this ranking
- RBS has been accredited and recognised by the Moroccan Ministry of Higher Education since 2014
- More than 2,500 students, 20% are international students.
IÉSEG School of Management, Lille and Paris, France
- Triple crown Business School ( 1% of Business Schools in the world )
- Ranked 32nd worldwide (2023 Financial Times Ranking)
- Its programs are recognized in France by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, and the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- In 2023, IÉSEG was also awarded the French DD&RS Label in recognition of the social and environmental commitment
HEC Montréal, Montréal, Canada
- The first Business School to receive triple accreditation in North America
- HEC Montréal emphasizes international exchanges, quality of language teaching and technological skills development.
- Ranked 5th in Canada and 11th in the world according to Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings (2023)
- More than 14,299 students, 27% are international students from 144 countries
1 Program 3 Degrees
At the end of the Program and upon successful completion of all academic requirements as set forth by each institution and in this agreement, successful students shall receive:
Bachelor in International Program in Management (IPM) degree from Rabat Business School – Université Internationale de Rabat, Accredited by the Moroccan Ministry of Higher Education
Bachelor in International Business degree from IÉSEG School of Management (BIB, or Diplôme D’Etudes Supérieures en Affaires Internationales (DESAI) as accredited (visé) by the French Ministry for Higher Education, Research and Innovation)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) issued by HEC Montréal and Université de Montréal, accredited by the Minister of Higher Education and Science.
At Rabat Business School
11 620 Euros
At IÉSEG School of Management
At HEC Montréal
Rabat Business School
Candidates applying for the 1st year at RBS, shall apply meet the following requirements:
- Must have earned a high school degree (or equivalent) with the mention “high honours” (mention Bien)
- Must sit for a competitive examination composed of 2 parts in English & French:
1- Written exam
- Logical and Numerical Thinking
- Cultural Awareness
2- Oral exam